Here are our most asked questions. If you have a question, it may be answered here. If you don't see the answer to your question, please email us.
How long will my repair take?
We strive to complete your repair within 7-10 working days or sooner. We will contact you if we expect the repair to take longer.
How do I send you my item for repair?
Once your repair order has been processed, please send your device to us. Our delivery address is:
The Kindle Repair Company
How does it work?
- Select your required repair for your Kindle model.
- Can't find you required repair service? Choose our Inspection & Diagnostics service.
- Complete the checkout process and pay for your repair.
- Print out 2 copies of your repair order and send a copy with your Kindle using your preferred courier service. We recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- A member of our customer service team will email you to let you know your Kindle has arrived safely.
- Our skilled technicians will repair your Kindle within 7-10 working days or sooner.
- We will send back your repaired Kindle using your chosen return method.
Will I lose any data during a repair?
Although we do our best to avoid losing any data, we may have to remove some or all of your data.
Because of this, we advise you back up any personal data such as music or images before sending the device to us.
How can I make a payment for your repair?
We currently accept PayPal.
Do you offer a warranty?
All of our repairs and spare parts come with a 12 month warranty.
I can't find my repair on the site. What should I do?
Can't find you required repair service? Choose our Inspection & Diagnostics service.
Should I send you any additional items with my Kindle?
Unless we have requested you send a particular item, you may keep these with you.
How will you return my Kindle after the repair?
We will send your Kindle back to you safely through your chosen return method being either Royal Mail or DPD. This is fully insured and will require a signature on delivery.