How it Works
How it works
- Select your required repair for your Kindle model.
- Can't find you required repair service? Choose our Inspection & Diagnostics service.
- Complete the checkout process and pay for your repair.
- Print out 2 copies of your repair order (found in your order history) and send a copy with your Kindle using your preferred courier service. We recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- A member of our customer service team will email you to let you know your Kindle has arrived safely.
- Our skilled technicians will repair your Kindle within 10-14 working days or sooner.
- We will send back your repaired Kindle using your chosen return method.
Where do I send my kindle?
The Kindle Repair Company
Please package your Kindle securely in a box or jiffy bag with enough packaging around the Kindle to prevent any further damage whilst in transit to us.
We would recommend sending your Kindle to us using Royal Mail Special Delivery or a trusted courier service, with enough insurance to cover your device.
We do not require any chargers, leads or memory cards. Unless we need these to test your Kindle, you may keep these items with you. We only need your Kindle unit.
Always remember, we are here to help you.