Got a problem with your Kindle but are unsure of the problem? Choose this option and pay for inspection & diagnostics of your Kindle.
Choose Inspection & Diagnostics for:
- Water / Liquid Damage
- Non-Charging or Battery Faults
- Dead or No Power On
- WiFi Issues
- No Sound or Speaker Faults
- Power Button Issues
The cost includes an inspection and diagnostics of your Kindle.
We will email you the exact problem with your Kindle and final costs to repair plus return costs.
How the Inspection & Diagnostics fee works:
- If we find the issue with your Kindle is, for example, a faulty screen, we will email you the cost of repairs being £44.99 minus your already paid Inspection & Diagnostics fee. You simply pay the difference plus return costs.
- If we find your Kindle to be "Beyond Economical Repair", we will email you our findings and not charge you any further. At this point, you can choose for us to return your Kindle as you have already paid for Inspection & Diagnostics service or we can recycle your Kindle at no extra costs.
- If you decide repair costs are too much and do not wish to proceed any further, you can choose for us to return your Kindle at no further costs or we can recycle your Kindle.
If you decide not to proceed with repairs or the repair is not economical to continue with, no extra charge will be incurred. We will return your Kindle using Royal Mail 1st class Signed for with maximum insurance value of £50.00. If the unfortunate should happen and Royal Mail lose your returning Kindle, we will either replace your Kindle up to the maximum insurance value or pay you up to maximum insurance value, whichever is most cost effective.
The Inspection & Diagnostics fee in non-refundable once we receive your Kindle.
Return costs are included in the Inspection & Diagnosts fee and only apply if you choose for us to send your Kindle back to you as Beyond Economical Repair or you decide not to proceed with repairs any further.
Inspection and Diagnostics
- Product Code: Inspection fee
- Availability: 1